Despite years and years of practice, Christmas shopping can still be a difficult challenge. As fun as it is to buy others gifts, it can be difficult to find something new to give the same person every year. I added gift guides at the beginning of this “12 days of Christmas” thing, but I’ve decided to give you 6 more guides that may help with that last minute shopping.
Click the photo to get to the gift guide itself, and happy shopping!
1. “Real Simple’s” 33 Creative, Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers: Are there any better words to hear than “creative” and “inexpensive” when it comes to Christmas shopping? I think not. This gift guide is packed with things you have never heard of before, but know everyone would enjoy such as a mustache pacifier and soap stones.
2. The “New York Magazine’s” DIY Gift Spectacular: This list has gifts you can make for your loved ones ranging from the mouth-watering chocolate shown below to screen-printed tees.
3. “A Flattering Tale’s” Zodiac gift guides: For every sign, this blogger has come up with gifts that she believes would be suitable. Even if you don’t stick with the actual sign of the gift receiver there are still endless options on all the guides.
4. Gizmodo’s gift guide for brown-nosing: Buying something for your boss can be a difficult task. They have come up with plenty of ideas that are sure to make your boss love you.
5. “Gal Meets Glam’s” gift guide for him: Everything on her gift guide looks like a perfect gift for any man. My favorites are the flannel shirt and the black watch. Definitely take a look if you’re still thinking up the perfect gift for your boyfriend.
6. “Lucky’s” reader picked gift guide: You’ll love to see what your fellow fashion magazine lovers picked out. These gifts are a bit more pricey, but may be good for someone you want to splurge on or even for adding more gifts to your own wish list.